Friday, August 6, 2010

What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half

Permulaan Contengan : Sila jangan muntah baca ayat-ayat di bawah...

Who is the lucky man that gonna be my other half? Yes..HE! The one who was always be with me during thick and thin time in this 6 years.And he will always be my other half.

What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half?
How can I describe my feelings?
I am not good at expressing my feelings...Its true lah..hehehehhe
I am willing to do anything for him, especially when he has to be my husband.I am willing to do anything to keep our relationship as long as he still loves and needs me.I will always be with him, even when he is sick or distressed.

Despite many obstacles that I had to face with him, many problems that often plagued our relationship, I will be strong against those who tried to disrupt our relationship.

Baby, I love you more than you see...I love you more than you think...


I am happy even though I have to sacrifice everything that I have in this world to be with you. Even though i have to leave all my dreams...It just because..... you are my other half.

Contengan tambahan : Aku berjiwang ni pasal nak menang tiket Nuffnang Premier Screening "Going the Distance" supaya aku boleh bawa my other half untuk menonton cerita yang romantik nie...60 most romantic blog posts by female Nuffnangers written will win a pair of invites to catch Going the Distance on the big screen on 1 September with other Nuffnangers, Nuffies and esteemed guests! Maklumat lanjut sila layari www.nuffnang.com.my. Harap-harap dapat tiket ni!


Sypnosis

Erin’s (Drew Barrymore) wry wit and unfiltered frankness charm newly single Garrett (Justin Long) over beer, bar trivia and breakfast the next morning. Their chemistry sparks a full-fledged summer fling, but neither expects it to last once Erin heads home to San Francisco and Garrett stays behind for his job in New York City. But when six weeks of romping through the city inadvertently become meaningful, neither is sure they want it to end. And while Garrett’s friends, Box (Jason Sudeikis) and Dan (Charlie Day), joke about his pre-flight calorie-cutting and his full-time relationship with his cell phone, they don’t like losing their best drinking buddy to yet another rocky romance. At the same time, Erin’s high-strung, overprotective married sister, Corrine (Christina Applegate), wants to keep Erin from heading down an all-too-familiar road.


But despite the opposite coasts, the nay-saying friends and family, and a few unexpected temptations, the couple just might have found something like love, and with the help of a lot of texting, sexting and late-night phone calls, they might actually go the distance.

1 comment:

Silakan mengomen ye..tak kena makan pun!!